Harshit Nepal
Advertisement
  • NEPAL NEWS
  • Politics
  • WORLD NEWS
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
आजको पत्रिका
No Result
View All Result
  • NEPAL NEWS
  • Politics
  • WORLD NEWS
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
No Result
View All Result
Harshit Nepal
No Result
View All Result

Trump Confirms Strikes on Iran’s Nuclear Sites; Tehran Denounces ‘Violation of UN Charter’


Trump Confirms Strikes on Iran’s Nuclear Sites; Tehran Denounces ‘Violation of UN Charter’

Kathmandu – U.S. President Donald Trump has confirmed that the United States carried out airstrikes on three Iranian nuclear sites — Fordow, Natanz, and Isfahan — declaring the operation a success. In a post on his social media platform Truth Social on Sunday morning, Trump wrote, “We have successfully struck three Iranian nuclear sites – Fordow, Natanz, and Isfahan. All aircraft are now outside Iranian airspace.”

Trump further added, “All bombs have been dropped on Fordow, and all aircraft are returning safely. Congratulations to our great American warriors. There is no other military in the world that could have done this. Now is the time for peace.”

However, Iran has strongly condemned the strikes, calling them a “blatant violation of the United Nations Charter.” Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi posted on social media platform X, accusing the U.S. of violating international law, the UN Charter, and the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) by attacking what he claimed were peaceful nuclear facilities.

“These actions are brutal and will have long-term consequences,” Araghchi warned. “Every member of the United Nations should be alarmed by this dangerous, lawless, and criminal behavior.” He also asserted that Iran reserves “all options to defend its sovereignty, interests, and people under the UN Charter.”

Following the airstrikes, Trump delivered a national address, reiterating the objectives and success of the mission. “These names — Fordow, Natanz, Isfahan — have long been associated with destructive potential. Tonight, we can say the attacks were brilliant and successful. Now, we must seek peace. But if not, future operations will be larger and easier,” he declared.

Trump extended his gratitude to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Israeli military, noting that many other targets remain under consideration. Netanyahu echoed Trump’s sentiment, stating, “President Trump and I have often said, ‘Peace through strength.’ First comes strength, then comes peace. Tonight, the United States has acted with great strength.”

According to Reuters, an Israeli official told national broadcaster KAN that Israel maintained “full coordination” with the United States during the strikes. U.S. officials confirmed that B-2 stealth bombers were used in the operation — aircraft previously deployed to Guam, a strategic U.S. military base in the Pacific.

Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization (AEOI) condemned the strikes as “barbaric” and criticized the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) for its “silence and complicity.” AEOI has called on the global community to denounce the attack and support Iran’s right to defend its position.

Despite the airstrikes, Iranian state TV’s Deputy Political Director Hassan Abedini claimed that Iran had already emptied the nuclear sites before the attack, thereby avoiding significant damage. “If what Trump said is true, Iran suffered no major losses because the materials were removed beforehand,” he said.

Crisis management officials in Qom confirmed that part of the Fordow facility was hit, while officials in Isfahan reported multiple explosions near Natanz and Isfahan nuclear sites.

Iranian officials have now verified that all three locations named by Trump were indeed targeted. The situation continues to escalate, raising the possibility of further retaliation and drawing widespread international concern.

Share this:

  • Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Facebook
  • Click to share on X (Opens in new window) X

Like this:

Like Loading...

Related

हर्षित नेपाल

हर्षित नेपाल

Next Post
U.S. Democrats, UN Chief Condemn Trump’s Strikes on Iran’s Nuclear Sites

U.S. Democrats, UN Chief Condemn Trump’s Strikes on Iran’s Nuclear Sites

IAEA Confirms No Radiation Spike Near Iranian Nuclear Sites After U.S. Strikes

IAEA Confirms No Radiation Spike Near Iranian Nuclear Sites After U.S. Strikes

Israel, Iran Exchange Strikes Amid Escalating Conflict

Israel, Iran Exchange Strikes Amid Escalating Conflict

Leave a ReplyCancel reply

लोकप्रिय

Big blow to RSVP in Bara: Influential leader Pawan Chaudhary joins Rastriya Ekta Dal

Big blow to RSVP in Bara: Influential leader Pawan Chaudhary joins Rastriya Ekta Dal

14 former captains concerned about Imran Khan’s health

14 former captains concerned about Imran Khan’s health

US sends more than 50 fighter jets to Middle East

US sends more than 50 fighter jets to Middle East

Gyalpo Lhosar celebrated by Nepal Indigenous Nationalities Federation

Gyalpo Lhosar celebrated by Nepal Indigenous Nationalities Federation

‘Give work, not votes’ — RSP’s message

‘Give work, not votes’ — RSP’s message

New government formed in Bangladesh, swearing-in ceremony today

New government formed in Bangladesh, swearing-in ceremony today

Kalimati Fruit and Vegetable Market Sets Minimum Wholesale Prices for Agricultural Produce

Kalimati Fruit and Vegetable Market Sets Minimum Wholesale Prices for Agricultural Produce

Nepali Congress to Release Election Manifesto from Janakpurdham

Nepali Congress to Release Election Manifesto from Janakpurdham

हर्षित नेपाल पत्रिका द्धारा सञ्चालित हर्षित नेपाल डटकम अनलाईन
www.harshitnepal.com
कपिलवस्तु-०२, कपिलवस्तु । लुम्बिनी प्रदेश
+९७७-०७६-५६१६४०
harshitnepal445@gmail.com

बिशेष सहयोगी

राजा अधिकारी
+९७७-९८४७३४४०४८
अजय बिश्वकर्मा
+९७७-९८०४७०६१४८
धिरज महतो
रमेश साह
+९७७-९८४७३४४०२५

हाम्रो टिम

  • संचालक : शिव राज अधिकारी
  • +९७७-९८०७७४०४००
  • सम्वाददाता : अर्जुन श्रेष्ठ
  • सम्वाददाता : विमला अधिकारी
  • सम्वाददाता : विवेक विन्द्रा

बजार व्यवस्थापक

व्यवस्थापक : सपना धामी
कम्प्युटर अपरेटर : लडु श्रीवास्तव
मुद्रण : कालिका अफसैट प्रेस कपिलवस्तु

सोसियल मिडियामा

Facebook Twitter YouTube instagram

© 2022 - All Rights Reserved to . Harshitnepal.com || Website by : Nitra Host.

No Result
View All Result
  • NEPAL NEWS
  • Politics
  • WORLD NEWS
  • Business
  • Opinion
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Education
  • Lifestyle

© 2022 - All Rights Reserved to . Harshitnepal.com || Website by : Nitra Host.

%d