Kathmandu – U.S. President Donald Trump has announced that American forces have completed airstrikes on three major Iranian nuclear facilities: Fordow, Natanz, and Isfahan. However, Iranian officials have claimed there was no damage, stating the sites had been “emptied” in advance of the attack.
Speaking on Iran’s state television, Deputy Political Director Hassan Abedini said, “Even if what Trump said is true, Iran has not suffered any major losses because the nuclear materials had already been removed.”
According to Iran’s semi-official Tasnim News Agency, Morteza Heydari, crisis management spokesperson for Qom Province, confirmed that a section of the Fordow nuclear facility was struck in the U.S. air assault.
The direct U.S. involvement marks a major turning point in the ongoing conflict between Israel and Iran. The strikes, which follow recent escalations, are likely to significantly impact U.S. security strategy in the Middle East, where around 40,000 American troops are currently stationed. All have reportedly been placed on high alert.
Meanwhile, tensions have flared further in the Red Sea region. On Saturday, Iran-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen threatened to resume attacks on American vessels if the U.S. continues military action against Iran.
Fears are growing that Iran may retaliate not only against U.S. military installations in the region but also escalate its confrontation with Israel. The situation remains highly volatile as world powers brace for Iran’s next move.











